Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can't wait to get my new glasses!!

The boys wearing some of my old '80's glasses!
Don't they look very intellectual?


Today I got my eyes checked and will be getting new glasses. I have needed this for at least 6 months now. My eyes have been bothering me and that's always a good sign to get them checked. I waited until the first of the year because I signed up for Superior Vision for the new year and didn't have it last year. I saved quite a bit of money under this plan. I really love the new pair I'm getting. I'll have to take a pic and post them on my blog 'cause they're kind of hard to describe. My distance vision has gotten a little bit better and near vision a little worse. but the ol' doc assures me I'll be able to read books with my glasses on now!!

Juli and the boys and Mollie were over for awhile. Anthony & Nathan played on the computer. Miles was just being ... well ... Miles. He is such a character and so cute! I showed him how to hold his arms up in the air and then I would tickle him under the arms. He thought that was so funny. Every time I'd tell him to hold his arms up, he'd put them behind his head as if a cop was telling him to ... then I'd tickle him! Later he found a squirt bottle with water in it and when he squirted it, the nozzle was pointed toward him and water sprayed right at his face. He, of course, thought that was hilarious so he had to keep doing it for awhile. He did end up with a shiny clean face!!

It's 11:07 p.m. now and waaaay past my bedtime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good God, my eyes, my eyes! Warn me when I'm about to see ancient eyewear. And I mean ancient!

Teresa

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive