Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Forward!

I DO NOT like losing an hour of sleep!! Guess I didn't lose too much last night though because I woke up really, really, really late this morning. Which means I probably won't get to sleep early enough tonight which will effect me in the morning and once again, I won't want to get up so it really doesn't help me to sleep extra when we spring forward. It's a vicious cycle.
Shirley F. and I wento to Rib Crib yesterday for supper. It was very good. I had the pulled pork sandwich topped with cole slaw and a special mustard dressing with potato salad on the side. The potato salad was awesome.

About nine last night Juli and I decided to go to the new Wal-Mart just to look around. Bought a few things. Miles fell asleep in the car but the minute she put him in his stroller he work up.

My little Mollie spent the night. I hadn't seen her in awhile. It was nice to have a Mollie fix.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive