Tuesday, May 8, 2007

It's been awhile

Guess I just haven't been in the mood to blog lately, but then again, I don't have much to say. Andy went to Disney World with his Aunt Midge and cousin Emily in April. He really had a good time. Miles got his first haircut ... he looks like a big boy now rather than a toddler. Although it seems to be growing out again really fast. His hair is so curly.
Today I gave Janet the embroidery item I made for her birthday. She really loved it and I loved doing it. I'm starting on a new project now for someone else. I love doing this ... at least for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive