Saturday, January 6, 2007

Ahhhh, the weekend!

Anthony was up at the crack of dawn to play with the train set I got the boys. That was unusual because usually the first one up wants to play computer games. But they did that a little later in the morning. Juli was here around 10 to pick them up and take them to their dad's. She brought Mollie with her so she'll be here with me for awhile. I love getting my "Mollie fix."
Ahhhhh, now the rest of the weekend just for myself! Still haven't taken down Christmas decorations. Juli said she'd help me do that tonight.

It's night now and I wasn't in the mood to take down the decorations. They'll probably still be up this time next month!! Juli, Miles & I went to Bennigans for supper and then to K-Mart for a bit.
Not a very exciting day. Mollie's spending the night so it's about time for me to cuddle her for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get those decorations down, lazy pants. You'll soon be known as "crazy Christmas lady" to all your neighbors.
Teresa

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive