Friday, January 5, 2007

It's Friday!

Although this was a short week ... we were off Monday - New Year's Day and Tuesday - Pres. Ford's funeral, it still seemed like a full week at the office. However, I did accompish quite a few things.
Last night I went to supper with my good friend Shirley. We usually try to go out at least once a week. We went to Las Fuentes restaurant at Gage Center and both ordered the nachos. They were absolutely delicious. I had not been there before but I will definitely go again. Another friend, Sue S., was supposed to meet us but her car broke down so she couldn't come. But she and I get together at least one or twice a week too so maybe we will this weekend.
Today, Juli is off work so she brought Miles up to my work. It was so fun to show him off. He looked so cute in his jeans, striped shirt and Nikes. His hair looked nice too ... usually it's kind of "wild." He has lots of curls. He must have been tired because he was whiny.

Went to Wal-Mart after work with Juli and the boys then we stopped at McDonalds on the way to my apt. Anthony & Nathan played with a train set that I bought after Christmas and Miles of course wanted to play too. The bigger boys weren't too happy to have Miles handling the toys but they need to learn that he's just a little guy and wants to play with his big brothers. Miles and I were on the computer for a little while looking for Elmo. He just loves Elmo and didn't quite understand why he couldn't reach out and hold him.
As is usual on a Friday night, Nathan & Anthony are spending the night.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive