Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol

The show started last night and was on again tonight. I'm so glad it's back for it's 6th year. I really enjoy watching the auditions. It's sad though that so many of them that can't sing are humiliated usually by Simon, sometimes by Randy. I can't help but laugh at some of those people ... many of them think they can carry a tune and they can't ... but they just know they are going to be the next AI. They are positive about that. I shouldn't make fun but sometimes they are hilarious (and pathetic). They'd probably say the same thing about little ol' me. Like if I was on some sort of dance competition ... I can see it now ... not a pretty sight.
I've started an embroidery project again. It's a little sampler that Juli is going to give to Josh's mom ... as soon as I get it done! It says "Grandchildren are life's compensation for growing older." Miles is her first grandchild. Hope she likes it. I'm really enjoying working on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you loooooved that Clay Aiken fellow!

TC

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive