Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snowy Weekend

It was nice to have snow ... too bad we didn't have it around Christmastime, though.
Pretty usual weekend for me. Juli, her boys and I ate at Coyote Canyon then did our usual Friday night trip to Wal-Mart, then to my place and the two older ones spent the night. Saturday was the usual low-key for me. Did embroider some, though. Then Juli, Miles & I went to Sam's. Shirley Godwin called me from Mississippi. It was sooo good to hear from her. She sounds really good and says she is doing fine. She lives with her brother, Don, who's wife passed away the first of January.
Roger called too. He and his family are doing ok but suffered with the flu around the holidays. Bernice who is living with them right now, fell on her elbow and broke it. That must have been quite painful. She was in the hospital for several days. Connie' brother, Bruce, has cancer. He went to Mexico for treatment which helped but I guess he's in a lot of pain now.
Slept in Sunday ... slept way too late ... weird dreams. Trying to finish my embroidery project so Juli can give it to Teresa.
Back to work tomorrw.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive