Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Brand New Year, Brand New Blog

2007 ... doesn't seem possible. The years are passing by faster than ever for this 50 something granny! Geez, where's my mom .. she should be 55 and I should only be 30. But, that's just not the way it is. Mom went to Heaven at 78 and I'm down here on earth waiting for my 6th decade to start which is just around the corner. Of course, age is just a state of mind. And even though years are being added to my life, as far as my maturity goes I'll quote my friend, Sue, who says "when I'm around Chris, my maturity level goes way down." Well, I enjoy being young at heart, sometimes acting very immature, but in a fun, silly way, so I'll consider that comment a compliment.
The highlights of my life are my five grandsons ranging in age 17 to almost 2. Of course, as I grow older so do they. The youngest will be 2 in March and is probably my last grandchild. I am really going to miss having babies around. But, I'm way too young to be a great-grandma yet!! :-)
Well, tomorrow is already January 4 ... where does the time go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Age IS a state of mind. I've known folks who have been 80 since they were 30!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good Ms. Thang!

Teresa

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive