Saturday, January 13, 2007

The weathermen were right for a change ...

It seems like so many times bad weather is forecast and then it doesn't happen ... not that I'm complaining but I guess I just don't believe reports until it finally happens. Today is one of those days, snow and sleet were predicted and that's what we're getting. I don't know what the temperature is, just know it's way too cold. I do prefer the colder weather but even this is too cold for me.
I hadn't planned on getting out today but Josh had somewhere to go this evening so Juli wanted to do something. She and Miles and I went to Applebees, then to CVS Pharmacy then to Wal-Mart. Didn't need anything in particular, just wanted to look around. She dropped me off home about 10:30 and it sure feels good to be in the warmth of my little place. Mollie is here. She spent the night last night when Anthony & Nathan were here, too. There's not much to her to cuddle up with but she's a sweetie and great to have around.
Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be the same ... so we'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you keeping busy with your coloring books yet?

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive