Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yep, more sleet and snow today!

I stayed in all day today. Felt good to be inside a warm, cozy place. Juli didn't get out either to pick up Mollie so it was nice to have her here to keep me company. She loves sitting next to me on the arm of the recliner... well, she sits on the arm and I sit in the recliner!!
Started embroidering an item for Josh's mom for Juli to give to her for her birthday this month. It has a saying about Grandchildren and has lots of colorful flowers. Miles is Teresa's first grandchild so I think she will really like it. I think I'm going to have to wait working on it again until I get my new glasses this week. Just working on it not even an hour started giving me extreme eye strain and headache.
Tomorrow is Martin Luther King day so we're off work. Anthony & Nathan don't have school so they will spend the day with me. I was kinda looking forward to being by myself, but it will be OK to have them here. They love to come.
It will definitely be nice not to have to get out in the elements tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive