Friday, February 23, 2007

Boys and more






Andy & Zach


More T-Rex photos



Starting Tuesday I was having trouble with my right leg just below my knee. It got so I could barely walk. I went to work Wed and by noon I was feeling really sick and my leg was really bothering me so I went home. I stayed home Thursday thinking if it's not any better by Friday I'll call the doc. Well, Thursday evening I noticed I was finally able to straighten my leg out and it hurt less to walk. And when I got up Friday, it was so much better. Thank God! So I didn't go to the doctor, of course.

Andy joined the wrestling team at Silver Lake High this year. His friends talked him into doing it even though he didn't want to. He's a big guy and they needed his weight class on the team. He's been doing quite well for a beginner and has won several matches. Last weekend, he won some matches but not enough to wrestle at State in Hays this weekend. However, the points that he was awarded helped his team to be #1 in the 3-A schools!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive