Saturday, February 24, 2007

New pics of Juli's boys


Seems like I post more photos of Juli's boys than Lori's but I don't see them very often to take their pics. Lori said she would e-mail me some. I would love to have had them be a part of the photos above but I don't think we could get Andy to wear a pair of overalls.
Took Jennifer Goetz to lunch at Lapita's today for her birthday. Then took her to the bus station to be tickets and to Dillons for a prescription.
My leg hurt some today but feels a lot better than it did.
Miles is spending the night with Aunt Polly so Josh and Juli went to dinner and a movie and might go gambling.
Pretty low-key the rest of today. Finally cleaned out the buffet. Took old pictures out of frames and put new ones in. What an exciting day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive