Sunday, February 4, 2007

Dreams

Last night (or early this morning I guess) I had three weird dreams, one right after the other .. amost like it was the same dream. 1) I was having some sort of "breakdown" and there was a therapist there trying to help me. It seems like I was just acting out to get attention but it was a really good feeling to get that attention. 2) I was at work and the room we worked in was really small. There were lots of people working but it was like wall to wall desks. I was so angry at having to work under those conditions that I went to my supervisor and started complaining, then she and I got into an argument ... it felt good to argue. 3) I was with Robin and two kids. We got stopped by the police for something and I was teasing her that we should just run away from the cop. I didn't think she'd take me up on it but she did and we ran ... then my dream ended.
Hmmm, wonder if I'm not getting enough attention!! Just can't imagine that! :-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Midwest, United States
Mom of 2, Grandma of 5, easy-going, great sense of humor

Blog Archive